All the lovely Alpaca pictures you see here today were provided by our friends Roger and Marie Richardson. (THANKS SO MUCH!) Won't you, dear readers, share a photo here too? If you have a nice scenery shot of where you live, or something funny you would like to share with my readers then send away! I really desire my blog to be your blog too - interactive!
I have located a new tenant for the house that we are renting now - this makes me feel much better for our landlords. They are snowbirds, so it would have been pretty hard for them to find tenants quickly - or they may have had to come home early, and we did not want them to have to do that. God is SO Good.
I don't want to give the impression that I think God is Good when everything is going good. It's just that when something good happens I immediately have to Praise God. When things are bad - though it is difficult some times, I Praise God with equal fervor. I've learned that though I may not understand what exactly is my purpose in my suffering at that time - but experience has taught me to write down what I'm going through and to look at it later on, down the road. It's only later, when I've been patient, trusting and faithful that I can see how the Lord was working in that situation all the way along. In fact, I've found my greatest growth in the times of trial. I come to a closer place with Jesus when I am in need and distress. It's taught me to depend on the Lord, in good times and bad. Like a marriage, the good times make it easy to love each other, but the bad times are the true test of our love and devotion. Will we Praise throughout, or blame our partner for our troubles? The next time you find yourself in this situation - know you have a choice, and know there is someone who will NEVER leave you, who's waiting to hold you close and listen, and carry your burden with you. He wont' make your burden disappear, but He can help you with it.
he has not, but rejoices for the things which he has.
"Rejoice in the Lord, always; again I will say, rejoice!"
God never said it would be easy...
He just said He would go with me.
2 Chronicles 20:17
"Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out to face them,
for the Lord is with you."
I would like to also encourage you to take a moment to visit my friend Becky's blog. Becky and I have become friends over the past 6 months and the more I know her, the more I admire her quiet, sweet spirit. Becky began her own blog several months back and I find myself drawn to to visit it almost daily - she has a true gift for writing. If you are in need of encouragment, spiritual insight or just to enjoy her awesome photography links then this is a place you will want to bookmark to be part of your daily reading! PLEASE LEAVE A LITTLE LOVE THERE! I would love to see her mailbox stuffed and overflowing! You can always find a link to her blog in my links list, left hand side of my blog and you can also just click HERE
Ways to Tell You Are An Online Shopping Addict!
1. People call you instead of using MySimon and DealTime.
2. You have 16 co-branded credit cards, and you only use each one for the online store it's branded with.
3. You write nasty e-mails to Amazon every time their recommendation is slightly off from your true taste.
4. Your pet monkey asks you once a week to find him the cheapest bananas online.
5. The FedEx guy parks his truck in front of your house for over an hour every day, and recently has been taking his lunch breaks there.
6. When you and your friends get together to go shopping, you all sit in the living room, network your computers together, and connect to the Internet through a DSL connection.
7. You haven't gone to a mall or department store since the late 80's.
8. You have a constant supply of food and beverages coming to your door so you don't have to stop shopping, and all of it was ordered online.
9. Your dog is allowed to sign for packages.10. You've nodded to everything listed above, but you have an online shopping site open in another browser window.
Comic Strip Generator
Make your own parody Cartoon Strip!
COMIC STRIP GENERATOR