Thursday, January 18, 2007

PASSIONATE ABOUT BUTTONS
download

(sorry, forgot threads AGAIN!)

First: Lucy - I would like to meet you and give you a cd of my elements. Please email me when you can and we will arrange this. lalalime@hotmail.com

Wow, It was fun to find out that a great many of you, like me, love staying in your jammies till all hours of the day. I had a great laugh reading all of your comments (Becky, I read your blog reply instructions but it did'nt 'take' yet in my brain' ha, ha - need you to virtually walk me thru this one!) Really, you are missing half my blog if you don't read the comments, daily. Each one is a treasure to me.

I think that we should chose a jammas day. Wouldn't it be good to take a vote and set up a day when we all know we are going to just wear our comfy cozy jammies about? We could take pics and you can send them to me and I will make up a slideshow of everybody. I would then put all the names of everyone who sends a pic in a (forget the hat, everyone does that) I'll put your names in a ... tupperware container and shake em up and make a draw. Whoever Mr. Miles chooses I will make something nice for a prize! (Now, Mr Miles has vowed to poke his eyes out, willingly, if he sees a woman in any revealing way, so please spare him. Keep his mind only filled with me!)


LAYOUT BY BLOG READER CHRISTY FROM TEXAS

Christy used my icicles to create this lovely, wintery layout. Thanks for sharing a little bit of what a Texas winter can be like Christy! I love being able to travel all over the world through my blog reader's layouts. Keep sending 'em.


SNOWY DAY LAYOUT BY BLOG READER JILL

I'm not too sure about the rest of the layout but Jill says its using my snowflake paper? Ummmm... I don't remember this paper Jill - ha, ha... course I have made quite a few things... You did a TERRIFIC job on this layout. Very pretty and makes me want to stay in my pajamas even longer! Thanks for sending this layout to share with everyone!

PS - your layout could be here too, using my elements! Email a copy to me at lalalime@hotmail.com with permission to publish and a brief explaination.

I have to run early this morning as I've been asked to help some friends. I will be back later. Have a blessed day!

Just where you stand in conflict,
There is your place.
Just where you think you are useless,
Hide not your face.
God placed you there for a purpose,
Whate'er it be;
Think He has chosen you for it;
Work loyally.
Gird on your armor, Be faithful
At toil or rest!
Whate'er it be, never doubting
God's way is best.
Out in the fight or on picket,
Stand firm and true;
This is theh work which your Master
Gives you to do




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful buttons; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all vote on a day and I'll be there. I would love to spend the day in my PJ's chating with you all. Don't think I would send a picture of it, I wouldn't want to scare everyone!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoo hoo ~ no poking out of eyes...big I mean big pink robe and scary hair! And everytime I take a self portrait...eek mucho spooky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *laugh* I will spare Miles all together!! Love the buttons - even with out threads - thank you! I make my buttons without threads...am I doing something wrong?? ((hugs)) Have a blessed day! Nick sends kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I'm sure glad I read everyone's posts from yesterday. I always feel guilty for staying in my housecoat half of the day. Now I don't feel sooooo bad!. It's a struggle for me to dress so I only dress early if I have to go out. Usually I make it before noon. Think I'll make take a picture scrapping in my jammies...maybe. :)

    *P.S. Might scare Miles though! Oh & I just love your buttons. I had a button box for years. Wished I had it now. I gave it to my daughter-in-law but it had old, old neat ones.Maybe we could start a button box. Anyone got any heirloom ones? yada yada yada

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was trying to think of a good day to nominate for "PJ day" My first thought was Feb 29th except that as this is not a leap year we would have a very long wait.

    How about Jan 31st. It's not too far off yet far enough to get organized and we can easily remember the last day of the month.

    lol...any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the buttons.:) They are fantastic:)

    I may have to pass on the jamma party...My dh starts his vacation tomorrow.:) I wouldn't want to have a pic of me either.I'm not one of those glamourous women who look like a million dollars in the mornings.I have naturally curly hair and it goes every which way until I can tame it.LOL..I will come incognito if I am able to show up.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ..jammies.. hey sound like fun..I am in to ...love the buttons ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't remember the last time I stayed in my jammies late. I guess that is because of early work/school hours. Although I was still in the pjs around 10 AM one day during Christmas vaca. I keep saying I am going to take a mental health day from school and stay in my pjs and digiscrap all day. Maybe this would be my chance...Thanks for all you do and your encouragement. The poem you left today was EXACTLY what I needed since I am struggling with why God still has us here in NH.
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make the best buttons - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts