Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ROSE DOODLE SET & TEMPLATE

I hope you enjoy today's download. I created it in a few different ways so that you can use it how you wish. You can use the created red or pink paper roses or you can cut your own roses out of paper and lay them behind the outline.

Today's funny alpaca pictures are provided by our friends Roger and Marie Richardson - thanks for bringing us a smile today (I needed one)

GENESIS 1:21

So God created the great creatures of the sea

and every living and moving thing with which the water teems,

according to their kinds,

and every winged bird according to its kind.

And God saw that it was good.



Today's entry is brief because of two reasons 1. I am sick with a miserable cold and 2. I am preparing for Jammies day – Wednesday. Thanks for all who sent pictures! If you did not send one yet – you better get busy as there is a special something for anyone who sends one! You don't have to be in the jammies – you can pose them any way you want – all by themselves even. Use your imagination and don't be shy! Send them to me at lalalime@hotmail.com


I will be back on Wednesday with the Jammie's day slideshow etc – in the meantime bear with me while I try to get myself well. Thanks so much.


ACTUAL WANT ADS part 2


Stock up and save. Limit One.
Man, honest. Will take anything.
Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel.
Used cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated? Come here first!
Christmas Tag Sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to-find person.
Wanted: Hair Cutter. Excellent growth potential.
3 year old teacher needed for pre-school. Experience preffered.
Our experienced Mom will take care of your child. Fenced yard, meals and smacks included.
Auto repair service. Free pickup and delivery. Try us once. You'll never go anywhere again.
Illiterate? Write today for free help.
We will oil your sewing machine and adjust tension in your home for $1.00

BARB'S HANDY TIP # 189
Robotic Parking?


Coming to an area near you... if you live in a LARGE urban center. Check out the following video:


12 comments:

  1. Your roses are so pretty! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb :) I was scrolling through your blog this morning and was wondering if the beautiful jeweled heart frame, that was posted in a layout on the 24th. was something that you had offered in a past post. I looked all through your archives and couldn't find it and I was wondering if you might be willing to offer it again or tell me where I might be able to get it. I know it's asking a lot but I just fell in love with it and with Valentines Day right around the corner, I'd love to be able to use it on a layout. If not, thank you anyway for your generous spirit. I'm delighted to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TYS your beautiful rose dooles!
    I've put you in my prayer's that you'll feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis ...thanks for the rose doodle ...get better soon...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you did the template to go with the doodle. How unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you´ll feel better soon.
    Thanks a lot for the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Rose Templates.. very Pretty!!! Also HOW cool is the Robtic parking!!! Out Here in Nebraska will prolly never need such a thing. Very neat to think of tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barb, hope you are well soon, loved the doodle, don't work to hard! You know you can do pj day other time if needed! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barb! I hope you are feeling better - I feel lousy :-( My thoughts are with you my friend! Thanks for the beautiful Rose! I can't wait to see the Jammies! I am off to bed again! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the great rose today. The template makes it perfect to use with any kit. So sorry to hear that you caught your husbands cold! Hope he is now well enough to make you the barley filled bags! Good thing tomorrow is jammie day and hopefully you can take it easy. Thanks again. BettyJoR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the roses. The eyelashes on that animal are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo sorry you are sick.:( Get well soon...
    Thanks for the rose template.How cool!!
    I love your actual want ads.LOL.Thanks for sharing:)I looked like that first alpaca for a few minutes while reading them.LOL
    Sorry I was late getting here today.:( Been really busy.

    Get well..see you in the morning...wearing my jammies.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts