So sorry to have to use a different upload server this time - seems the one I usually use was down today. Same with Blogger this morning! I don't care for this upload site as much as the one as I usually use, because I know there are some pop-ups with this one. Still, I am grateful for the way to get my elements to you.
I had such fun yesterday, on my Macro Mission - I was a woman with a super zoom! I poked my lens into store windows, odd corners, and finally my favorite hangout, the thrift store. Oh, I DID buy some items first. For $12 I came away with a projector screen, an older one, but in mint conditon, two shirts for Miles, a pair of brand new Levi's, kids size 6, complete with tag, one black touque and a pair of white mittens. No Kidding!
After paying for my purchases, I secured permission to go on my photo-safari and spent a good 1/2 hour immersed in the tiny details of the store. My eye and camera lens feasted on and captured the unique little details hiding in front of my eyes. There is a pot-luck of beauty in the most unexpected of places. A small world filled with textures and colors.
Miles and I had a small miscommunication this morning and I will share it with you for a small chuckle. In a conversation, I THOUGHT he said I was a DUNCE... (for the younger generation you may have to look this up, though briefly in the schooldays way back when, if you misbehaved you were put in a corner and had to wear a pseudo witches hat and you were called a DUNCE)... Well, when I heard that, my hackles raised and I heard in my ears the sound of the alarms you hear in movies about submarines when there is some emergency??? I ssssssaid... you say, WHAT? Upon repeating it I worked out he was really saying I was TENSE! LOL... after that... we had a good laugh - great way to unwind after being 'tense' he he
Put on your chaps, 'cuz here are yet more REAL and corny country song titles:
- How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?
- I Been Roped And Thrown By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral.
- I Bought the Shoes that Just Walked Out on Me
- I Can't Pass the Bar, and There's One on my Way Home
- I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life.
- I Don't Care if it Rains or Freezes 'Long as I Have My Plastic Jesus Sittin' on the Dashboard of my Car
- I Don't Do Floors
- I Don't Know Whether To Come Home Or Go Crazy
- I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling.
- I Don't Want Your Body If Your Heart's Not In It.
- I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me
- I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me.
- I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart.
- I Gave Her My Heart And A Diamond And She Clubbed Me With A Spade
- I Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Bed Crying On My Pillow Over You.
- I Got the Hungries for Your Love, and I'm Waitin In Your Welfare Line
- I Got Through Everything But The Door
- I Guess I Had Your Leavin' Coming
BARBS HANDY TIP #113
Figure Out That Thar Song!
If you can't get that song outta your head, and can't think of what song it is... you can 'tap' it out at this website in an effort to identify it. Hope it yelps ya!