I will stay with you just briefly this morning as the bed felt like a big, warm, fuzzy, furry glove today, and I had to be pried away from it at the last possible minute. Thanks Miles, for braving the cold and making me coffee, and turning on my computer ahead of time. Muah!
MY COMPUTER MOUSE
I'm off to the school this morning to share the delights of digi-scrapping with a student. It's always worth the time there, to see someone make a layout! Is there someone who could use your services today? Do you have time to volunteer to show someone one useful thing, or help them in any way. Truly, it is what will set today apart from other days!
You cannot do a kindness too soon,
because you never know how soon it will be
But encourage one another day after day,
as long as it is still called "today"
Yesssssss... I have a few more REAL silly country song titles:
- Timber... I'm Fallin In Love
- Trainwreck Of Emotion
- Redneck Mother
- Velcro Arms, Teflon Heart.
- Waitin' In Your Welfare Line
- Walk Out Backwards Slowly So I'll Think You're Walking In
- Beer Cold Women
- Welcome to Dumpsville, Population Me
- What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out Of Me).
- When the Lightning Struck the Coon Creek Party Line
- When You Leave Walk Out Backwards, So I'll Think You're Walking In
- When You Wrapped My Lunch in a Road Map, I Knew You Meant Good-Bye
- Who You Gonna Believe, Me Or Your Lying Eyes?
- Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass?
- Who's Gonna Take The Garbage Out When I'm Dead And Gone?
- Would Jesus Wear A Rolex On His Television Show?
- Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
BARB'S HANDY TIP #120
Watch a Volcano
I came across this very interesting website where you can watch volcanos via webcam! Perhaps you have a child who is studying this for their class - this link would be a terrific reference for their project!