I hope you had a good weekend. We made our way through -lol! The weather is definately gloomy here, and I find this affects me more than I realize. In the past my dear husband has even ended up sending me to the tanning booth... If I get to feeling low and we can't quite put a finger on it, then it's lack of light affecting me. I'm not there yet... Now, on the other hand, I can see you, Gina, basking there in the warm sun of Aruba - yeah, Chicka - I hope you're having a good time! It's been hard w/o my girlfriend - but me and Sonya get to chat w/ each other in her absence, wondering how Gina's doing etc. We are sure glad your only gone for a short time G!
I will be heading to the Learning Center this morning as there is a new student wanting to explore the realms of digital art (he, he, I get to PLAY!) so I will spend some time playing in ArtRage. If you are a newbie to my blog, if you've never heard for ArtRage, you simply have to check it out. It's a digital painting program like no other - and it's free. I made last year's Christmas Cards using it even!
MORE HOKEY KOUNTRY MUSIK TITLES...
- Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head).
- May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose.Meet Me In the Gravel Pit, Honey, Cuz I'm a Little Boulder There Mommy,
- Can I Still Call Him Daddy?
- My Every Day Silver Is Plastic.
- My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus.
- My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
- My Lips Want to Stay (But My Heart Wants to Go)
- My Phone Ain't Been Ringing, so I Guess it Wasn't You
- Nashville RashNed Nostril (and his South Seas Paradise, Put Your Blues on Ice, Cheap at Twice the Price Band, Icky Icky Ucky Ucky)
- No Way, Conway (I Ain't Gonna Twitty Tonight)
- Occasional Wife
- Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You
- Oh, Lord! It's Hard To Be Humble When You're Perfect In Every Way.
- Out Of My Head And Back In My Bed.
- Overlonely and Underkissed
- Pardon Me, I've Been Pardoned
- Pardon Me, I've Got Someone To Kill.
- Phantom Of The Opry
- Pick Me Up On Your Way Down
- Pick Me Up Or Let Me Down
- Please Bypass This Heart.
- Poultry Promenade
- Queen Of My Double-Wide Trailer
- Red Necks, White Socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer
- Redneck Martians Stole My Baby
- Refried Dreams
- Run for the Roundhouse Nellie (He Can't Corner You There)
- Saddle Up the Stove Ma, I'm Riding the Range Tonight
BARB'S HANDY TIP # 118
Glass is Classy
Now we are renters, so we are not into the building and decorating scene, but many of my readers are... and some friends are REALLY, REALLY into that scene for the next few years of their lives, right Beck??? I don't usually read home decor magazines either, but knowing that you all might be interested in this, I take out back issues of home decorating mags and browse them to see what's new. Actually, I am very, very impressed! A lot of it is sheer art! For example, the picture above is a glass sink - and they come in many colors! Glass seems to be in and I am featuring several pages here. Browse through the different sites. I liked the HEAT SENSITIVE SHOWER TILES at one of them. Please let me know if you have any cool sites I might feature here!