Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Simon Says Monday Challenge & a FREE cutting file!

I just ♥ when a challenge comes along the exact time I’m thinking up a new creation in my head.  This is just what happened when I saw this Monday’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the theme is No Rules.

I decided to step up to the plate with a new cutting design I dreamed up in my head and will also offer it to you today too!

Gift-Box-with-Tags-prev-4-Barb-Derksen

I decided to create this gift box and little gift tags set from the ground up.  I thunk it all up in the night as I fell off to sleep.

Gift-Box-with-Tags-prev-2-Barb-Derksen

Gift-Box-with-Tags-prev-5-Barb-Derksen

After I designed this cut for your Silhouette cutting machine (I have a Cameo) I made a few tweaks and then added these darling little gift tags as well.  This designer paper I chose “Fanciful Be You” by Junkitz is double sided so I added a piece of plain pink copy paper to the inside so the tags can be written in.  If you’re using one sided paper you won’t have to. 

Gift-Box-with-Tags-prev-3-Barb-Derksen

And after the tags were all assembled with bits of twine (you might choose ribbon or sometimes I find crochet cotton is perfect for this as it comes in many colors and is inexpensive. Without further ado, here is the cutting file for you to enjoy.  I hope you’ll send folks here to download this FREEBIE – I do love a little comment ♥ if I must say.  Its like a hug for creating and sharing! 

 

Gift-Box-with-Tags-prev-Barb-Derksen

DOWNLOAD

zipped file with previews

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful idea. You are so full of amazing ideas..now won't I be wishing I had a machine. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such an awesome gift Barb!!! It is perfect for so many things. Have a beautiful day!!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project and such a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a very nice little gift for a friend
    Thank you for all your hard work. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for making and sharing this. This will work very nicely for my annual tea party.

    I appreciate your wonderful talent. I have never learned how to create any of my own files.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts