Thursday, December 09, 2010

Lovey Lives!



I finally located Lovey - she reappeared on the stovetop, thank goodness I'd not been cooking anything.  I quickly zapped a raisin in the microwave, cooled it outside and then pointed her to it - she happily crawled on and fed. 

I did not have a chance to tell my Mr. that this was "Lovey's Dish" and when I woke this morning and found the dish empty, and knowing the raisin was bigger than Lovey and she could not possibly have eaten the entire thing)  I asked my Mr. if he knew where Lovey's raisin went to.  Ahem - he got an alarmed look on his face and he confessed he ate the raisin - went nicely with his granola breakfast!  I hope he does not get sick. 

Then Lovey disappeared again - I finally located her snugged up in a corner up by the ceiling, sleeping off her full tummy. 

3 comments:

  1. awwww...glad to hear she is ok ...and Miles just ate the raisin and no ladybug ....have a great day ...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Barb!!

    YAY!! You found her and YAY!! Miles didn't eat her!!!LOL That would have been just plain awful!
    It's so fun..your blogging every day.Thanks for sharing.:)

    Huge hugs and lots of love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts