Sunday, April 09, 2006

YOU WERE WONDERFULLY AND FEARFULLY MADE!

CLICK TO VIEW LARGER
I am having so much fun creating things and it makes me feel very powerful! If I feel this special about making little scrapbook elements, just imagine how God must feel at having created you!
Psalm 139:12-14
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for cute freebie-elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am liking everything you;ve created, but this butterly is especially awesome. I have plans for IT! blessings, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a surprise everyday ... collecting them all until I get the time to play with them. Thank you sooo much. :-)))

    Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what an awesome page Barb..way to share the Lord's word...keep up the great work ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! Thank you for sharing. These elements that you create are all adorable! May God continue to shower you with so much blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts