Monday, April 03, 2006

SAFARI KIT ADD - ON


click on pin to see it larger
Someone posted a comment that you may use my Safari kit for a zoo trip, so I thought I would add at least one more element pin! You may download it at the following link:
Won't be taking up a huge amount of space here this morning as its my chore day on monday and I will be tackling a 'mountain' of laundry, the 'plains' of burbur carpet, the 'far recesses' of some closets and the 'jungle' of my tiny garden. Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. love it ...can't wait to see more ...Jud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, what a great addition to your Safari kit! Keep up the good work!~G

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts