Thursday, April 06, 2006

OUR DAUGHTER'S STORE

click to view bigger
I hope you enjoy this charm I made. Its sort of a freeform project and I would love to see what you can do with it!
We all know that the internet is a very powerful tool. We know a blog can reach further than we can imagine, and I have an experiment I would like to try. Our daughter Dezrae and her boyfriend Adrian just opened a cool new clothing store in the mall in Nanaimo, BC this past weekend. If you live in Nanaimo, or know someone who does, would you send them in to say hello and welcome to Nanaimo, please? It would be a huge surprise to them and a neat thing to do. After all, I keep trying to convince them that a blog for their store would be useful and a lot of fun, no?
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Barb,

    My uncle Buster actually lives in Nanaimo .. Would love to ask him but need the name and address ..
    Valerie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Barb! What a great new adventure for your kiddo! Great heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts