Saturday, April 29, 2006

UM....CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE TODAY!

KNOTTY FROG ELEMENT
You must be asking - whats with the KNOTTY? I actually don't know. It's never been fully explained to me so I think I either don't need to know or its better I don't or...this happens more as I get older, I was told and don't quite remember. Nevertheless, this element is for you, you 'lil naughty fwog.
We had a lovely time at our friend Italia's last night. We dropped in to her place with a huge pizza I baked. This is probably the first time in history that we are taking food to her, its usually reversed. Italia and John just came back from six months in Hawaii - woo hoo for them, hey?
So, a few of you have been trying the 'refraining from grocery shopping' challenge that I put out last week - and it is very interesting to hear about your adventures. Please keep me posted! The following is a pic of my loverly friend Janice and her 'make do' Salad recipe, created out of what she only had on hand, to share with a friend on a picnic on Thursday!

JAN'S MAKE DO GREEK SALAD

Tri Colored Noodles

Grilled Chicken Breast

Diced Fresh Tomato

Diced Fresh Cuke

Kraft Signature Collection Greek Salad Dressing

Gently toss all ingredients together. This version is mild enough for children, but if you are feeding adults you may want to spark it a bit with green onions and spices!

I would love to publish your 'make do' recipes here too!

TTYL

for non-scrappers this means talk to ya latah!

2 comments:

  1. Thee hi hi, Would you call it a "FRENCHIE" ? Thanks for the recipe. I always like to try new things :-) Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good to me.....and I love the knotty frog....way to go sis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts