Friday, August 31, 2012

Get Ready! A Back to School FREEBIE Collab with Debbie coming MONDAY!

My friend Debbie at Paper Pulse and I have been inspired to get together and celebrate the nip in the air and children with appley cheeks and all things the coming of Autumn inspires by creating some FREE and fun cutting files (and I’ll include png files for you to make… whatever inspires you, such as digital templates) with a BACK TO SCHOOL theme.  Our projects will be perfect for the students and teachers in your life.  We will upload on MONDAY

I’ve had a sneak-peek at Debbie’s give-aways and and it’s preetttty exciting.  So stay tuned!

In the meantime, because you all can’t live here in the beautiful, sunny fruit-basket of the Okanagan Valley (postal code V0H for Valley Of Heaven) so I’ll leave you a close up of a fresh peach with the fuzz so you can just rub your cheek on your computer screen to enjoy what I get to enjoy right now Smile 

 

Peach-Fuzz

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Mrs. Miles :-) I'm so excited about our Monday's collab. Thank you for inviting me to do this and for sharing a sneak peek of your goodies. I'll see you on Monday. Enjoy this holiday weekend. Love and hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts