Tuesday, May 09, 2006

DESTINATION - THE BEACH!


APRON ELEMENT

download

See! As promised, more kitchen elements - you clamour, I create!

Yesterday turned out to be very productive, very productive indeed. I gave our bookshelf and magazine rack in the front room a good 'going over' My goal is to have my place looking as chic and neat as my Aunt Rose's place - now that's organized. Every time we visit there I admire how warm and homey her apartment feels without being cluttered. I was scathing as I weeded out only the books I really really really like, or actually use more than once a year. I now even have space to put a picture of mom and dad on a shelf - between books. I even cleaned out my fridge - whew! One or two goals a day and I will have this place sparkling when mom and dad come to visit at the end of this month.

I got a lovely gift from my friend Gina - you're too sweet, girl! I won't say what it is now...will show off later when I use it...

I also created a mothers day card yesterday for my mother in law. She is often joking if she wins money she will buy a hummer...so for her card I put her in one, with dad and a bull dog (she loves em) and a yard sale sign...cuz we love doing that together. Her card will be a day late but...sigh...good things are worth waiting for.

I've got to run, I've been invited out with my friend Janice and her friend Annie...these are two younger women who would like me to hang out with them...and I'm flattered. We will spend some time at the park, taking pics of their adorable kids and drawing! Will upload some of the pics for you to see tomorrow! Have a wonderful day!

PSALM 25:5

guide me in your truth and teach me,

for you are God my Savior,

and my hope is in you all day long.

1 comment:

  1. wish I had your the energy you have girl....want to do my house next....love the apron will go good with the wooden spoon...hugs jud

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts