Monday, February 21, 2011

Mojo - only ONE, nothing else - ok I lie a bit too

(with no preamble)



And Voila (I did not think I was going to accomplish this today!)  Hooray Hooray!


C'mon, you can come close and touch it - it won't break!




Credits:

  • Paper - I dunno, random selections
  • Tulle Flower - I made it, sort of a slap together thing but it worked
  • Crown - Earring picked up on sale
  • Word Art - TLC Creations 
  • Inking - Studio G
  •  
And I have to share this gorgeous card my SIL Judy created using my Bold Blossoms Elements set - for sale at Scrapbook-Elements!  These are DIGI but she cut them out and made them stand out - to make an "outstanding" card   :)  Thank you Judy!







8 comments:

  1. Love this card sis, that is stunning. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card turned out marvelous... not sure i spelt that correct. Anyhow it is great...it made me smile. See i need some fun 3D
    items.

    Well glad to see you were able to get a card made up....for me it was a very time consuming one.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I hope you have a great week!

    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unusual...and elegantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Barb:)
    WOW!! I LOVE your card!!!!! I never know what I am going to find when I click on the link to your blog..but I am always impressed!!:)
    Judy did such a wonderful job on using your flowers too.Such talented members of your family!!
    I got started on a card for mojo monday and didn't get a chance to finish it yet...you are so fast at getting yours done.What kind of vitamins do you take?LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend!!

    Huge hugs and LOTS of love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesoem card Barb...love the crown...I have not got my done yet ..hope today they will be up ...but we will see. Thank you for showing off the card I made using your Bold Blossom kit ..it is always fun to play and use your creations. You have so much talent. Well have a great week and talk real soon .

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful! And great messages. Good job!

    (((HUGS))) to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, they are both GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE the crown! wow! Ok, how many (!) can I squeeze into one post already? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts