Monday, June 05, 2006

MOVING ALONG ON MONDAY...WELL TRYING V. HARD TO!

STARS ELEMENT
Psalm 147:4
He determines the number of the stars and
calls them each by name.

Ok, trust me..my element is really really nice. Only I can't load the pic of it in. I barely got in here to update text. Sat scratching at the door all morning, whining to get in but nobody would answer...only getting the "page cannot be displayed" sign...sigh. And the other three pictures I was going to share with you...aw, just forget it or I will be frustrated all over again. Testing! Testing! Ok, I'm ok now... I can handle this with grace. I will try periodically to upload the pics later on for you.

I read this saying today - brought it home to me:

Part-time faith, as a part time job,
will not fully support you.
Its easy to get side-tracked in our busy-ness. I am so thankful that the Lord has placed so many friends online in my life, who continually encourage and challenge me in this area. If your reading this today, won't you please share a scripture with me that is speaking into your life at the moment?
BARB'S TIP # 26
Keep Your Marriage Fresh!
We all desire to keep our marriages fresh and fun, but sometimes its difficult to come up with ideas on our own. I've been a subscriber to a newsletter called the Secrets of Blissful Relationships which I signed up for HERE. There's loads of great ideas here - I challenge you to do even just one this week, and share it with me here! There's creative dates, romantic movies, quotes, etc (TERRIFIC FOR SCRAPBOOKING!) What I totally appreciate is that the newsletter is all good, clean, encouraging, romantic fun. I hope there's something here for you today.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 27:14 - Wait for the LORD;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 06, 2006

    Will check out the link when I'll have a minute and see if I can be your challenge "buddy" again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 07, 2006

    Thank you so much for the stars elements.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts