Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quirky Digital Layout, 365 Photo and I WON something!

Hmmm, I’ll go backwards from today’s blog post title, just to be contrary. 

I WON!

Oooh I ♥ Plumbso can’t wait to listen to this newest album.  A huge thanks to Kristin at her 152 Insights To My Soul blog for sponsoring this contest.  (lovely blog, by the way, Kristin – inspiring!)

My 365 Photo for today is:

Daisy

And finally, I just had to whip up this digital layout using KimB’s fun “Quirky” kit which you can find HERE at The Digital Press.  It is PERFECT for strange little me…

Such-a-Dummy-May-2015-sm

(click image to view larger)

credits:

KimB – “Quirky”

What a hoot!  I feel like this kit was just made for me.  I felt the shop help thought I was rather “quirky’ today – but they all enjoyed the fun of snapping pics of me in the plate window in the store.  Yeah, its just a Mom-Daughter thing we have got going on in our family *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts