Friday, May 29, 2015

I’m going to start with a card I made for a challenge – before time gits away on me!


I liked the brightness of this image, the white overall theme and pops of green and yellow.  Here’s my take on it.



I wish I’d taken this in brighter light, it really does stand out and shine!!

I used a simple white background which I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I used a digital stamp (word art) from KimB’s Simple Pleasures Kit from The Digital Press and backdropped it with a swatch of paper printed from the kit as well. 

I finished it off with a “real” stamp from Stampin’ Up for the “always” sentiment and affixed this onto the card using a couple of green eyelets.  Simple is good, I say!

And here’s some great news – KimB has some new goodies up at her blog, you for sure wanna check these out HERE.  Some nice Commercial Use Lace & Trims and Paper Patterns – and as always, with she being the generous person she is, a FREEBIE – so scoot on over there!   It sounds like there is something fun going on at The Digital Press forum too, the link on Kim’s blog as well.  It’s time sensitive so you want to scoot over there right away!

And lastly, I’ll post my Photo of the Day:


Our hot weather has brought out lovely cactus blooms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts