Wednesday, May 13, 2015

365 Photo of the Day & a Digital Scrapbook Page

May 13 2015

Making new friends!

I ran into these two characters… seriously, characters and had to catch a photo with them. 

I have a friend who works in a local restaurant and she and her children are so photogenic I asked if I might put together a layout.  I’ve been dying to create so delighted in using KimB’s Daddy’s Girl Kit for this page:

KimBdaddysgirl-Cavelle-BarbDerksen

I felt the vibrant floral paper was so girly, ideal to complement the photos.  Can’t you just see the love in Momma’s eyes?  I was tickled to see my friend has tucked her layout behind her work station!  You can find KimB’s Daddy’s Girl Kit HERE at The Digital Press 

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm, I had a long comment all in here and seems it didn't publish. BWAHAHAH. Yeah go me! ( so typical right now).. Just wanted to say that that layout is seriously tooo sweet and what a gorgeous happy little girl. LOVE IT. The cards you created are AWESOME and it's such a thrill seeing my stuffs in print. You make it look good my friend. Thanks soooo much. Much love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts