Monday, May 04, 2015

Always Playing with Paper Card & 365 Photo of the Day

I’ll start off with the sweet and pretty and end up with… well, you’ll see. 

I decided to take up the Always Playing with Paper challenge today in between scads of “have to do” stuff. 

APWP-#33-Barb-Derksen

The paper is Recollections.  The die cut butterfly is Memory Box, the sentiment is Stampin’ Up.  I also embossed the upper butterfly part and used Stampin’ Up Pearlex to give it some shimmer.

And today’s 365 Photo of the Day:

Beetle

Yeah, some days I feel like that – as if I’ve fallen down and just can’t get up.  Mebbe I’m just feeling a little sorry for myself today as I overdid it.  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Barbara, I really must tell you I adore this color combination, and I hoard that striped paper like nobody's business!!!!!! Love the added shimmer and shine! So glad you could pop aways to craft!!! Thanks so much for joining us - always a pleasure to see you create!

    I do hope you can join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the way you combined the papers. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors, Barbara! A perfect sentiment and combination of patterns! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and sweet card but unfortunately I can not say the same about that spider! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts