Friday, May 08, 2015

CAS Card #122 & 365 Photo of the Day

This sketch really appealed to me and so I fished out a variety of fun stuffs to play with and made:

CAS-122-2-Barb-Derksen

CAS-122-3-Barb-Derksen

My card is a marriage of digi and “real” goodness. The card base is a print from KimB’s “Simple Pleasures” kit (available at The Digital Press) As is the “live Simply” word tag.  The Seahorse is from K & Company.  The happy birthday stamp is from Stampin’ Up.

Added a but of stitching and a few sequins and there’s your party!

365 Photo of the Day

snake skin

I hope you’re not afraid of snakes.  I had an opportunity to take a very up-close photo of the skin, fascinating!  We have several varieties of snakes here in Osoyoos, thankfully this is not a poisonous variety.  I believe this is a Bull Snake.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so fun with the patterned paper and silver seahorse! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts