Sunday, August 07, 2011

Quick Post–Mojo No. 202–my second attempt

My sister Nina says “Hurry, hurry, you have less than 22 minutes to get your card in!” So, not wanting her to suffer a coronary on my behalf here is my second attempt at this week’s Mojo 202.

First the sketch:

 

And here is my take:

mojo202-2-full

The stamp is from TPC Studio, triangles stamped with “Banners for All” by Stamps of Life. I layered three times with cardstock using my own scallop edged circle cutiouts.

mojo202-2-close

I used random beads and created the flower and leaves. 

More cards to come!

3 comments:

  1. Just by the skin of your teeth!! hehe..LOVE it!!:)
    Sounds like you are having FUN!!:) I am gonna go see how many Zzzzz's I can get in before morning.:)

    Good night my friends!!

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your entry on the Mojo blog and thought I'd return a comment. Thank you for stopping in to visit my blog, it just thrills me to no end when I get a comment. I love your creativity and the watercolor rose is just beautiful. TFS!

    Loralei B.
    playingwithpaer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card ...have a fun week of creating with your sis...hugs to the both of you ...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts