Thursday, April 21, 2011

And there you have it!

before - duh!

Ahhhhh-fter!

And there you have it.  I am willing to publicly share my junk drawer.  Now, lets see YOURS!  C'mon, I dare you.  Won't you join in the fun and get organized at the same time?  I'm several rooms/closets into the "Simplify Your Life" series by Midday Connection and Marcia Ramsland and its been fun working along with my friends who have been emailing me their own photos and ideas.  I'd love to have you join in too!  I might share another pic or two, we will see.  Taking photos is fun because you really see the dramatic change this makes. 

credit: graphics fairy

Wishing you and your family a meaningful and Happy Easter!



1 comment:

  1. Good job! I have several drawers I need to organize. But I'm not brave enough to blog about them ;)

    Happy Easter to you too my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts