Friday, October 22, 2010

Please VOTE and PROMOTE!

THANK YOU to all of you who have hopped on board with my Pepsi Refresh Project GOOD IDEA.  Every single vote counts!  If you've voted, posted on facebook/twitter and are still wondering how you might help this GOOD IDEA succeed, then there are still a few ways you can do this.  I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to vote and to comment here.  I'm sure each and every one of us is connected to someone who has been helped by the Police Force at some point.  This is just a small way to say THANKS, with Pepsi footing the bill!  What a celebration it will be! 

If you have not VOTED yet, you can do this by going to http://www.refresheverything.ca/honorourrcmp
What are you voting for?  To have Pepsi foot the bill for $25,000 for me to hire an events firm to host a fabulous APPRECIATION LUNCHEON for all the Police in our Valley, and their families, and the public!  IF enough votes happen, Pepsi will fund it to happen, simple as that!

Firstly, even if you've sent the Vote Link to everyone you know, perhaps there is someone in particular who has a "sphere of influence" - someone who may have a large audience due to the nature of their job or they are a celebrity???  Like my friend KimB who's posted a link on her blog for example...  Haha, yes, I'm begging you to ask if you might influence them to use their fame to help further this GREAT idea!  I've found the digital scrapbooking community in the past has created huge "WAVES" to help with all sorts of good causes, and I'm confident we could WOW the world if everyone were to go vote.  I'd love to be able to proudly tell the media and community how much influence and power we have in our online community!  My friend Saxon who is with Scrapbook-Elements has also posted me all over her facebook too.  I LOVE you gals!

Also, I'm including a link here for a sheet of cards (8.5 x 11 inches) which are ready for print.  All you have to do is print, slice and... hand them out, place them on windshields etc.  If you think this is a worthy cause won't you help start a WAVE? 

This is what the card looks like:




You can download the printable 8.5 x 11 inch printable sheet at the following link:


I'd love your stories of how the Police have helped you or someone you know to share here!  Also, I'd welcome any ideas on how to promote my idea. 




1 comment:

  1. I feel kinda left out :( I put it on my facebook and my website as well :( lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts