Wednesday, February 04, 2009






My Beloved said to me...

"Come to me, my Love, its our Forever Anniversary today - and I await you."




And then he said "Oh Darling, light of my life, I long for you to join me!"


credit:
frame & bow by Beth Long
from her Autumn Splendor Kit





But we finally had to accept - I'm still VERY sick. Its hard to be romantic with a snuffly, runny nose and no energy. Normally that adorable pout would melt me like a puddle of wax under a burning flame, but...

We did exchange cards and gifts but I'm afraid the bulk of our celebrating will happen this weekend - so I will disappear off the radar for a few days over that period of time.




Miles, as I said on my card for you:

Happy Anniversary Miles, 2009

Our love and faith
have carried us on this journey
through life together.

It's been a grand adventure
full of wonderful experiences.

The road has sometimes been hard,
and sometimes the map
was not exactly clear,
but as we worked together
we have come to this amazing place
we call today.

Its more beautiful
than any place we've been before.

How it can get any better
~ I don't know,
but, I believe it will.

We've been to the oceans
and the peaks of high mountains.

I think we have our best adventures ahead,
and I have my bag
permanently packed
~ for my home is in your heart
wherever that may be.

I love you more than ever.

~ Barb



A special thank you to my sister Nina for her gorgeous card, and to my Sister in Law, Judy for your wonderful layout (wow - that was a LONG time ago!) Thank you for remembering our day. It means more than you can know.





Relaunch of my Love Stamps Element Pack from 2007
Personal Use

download



18 comments:

  1. Awwwwe, isn´t he sweet?!! So sorry you´re still not better yet, but hope that for the weekend you´ll be fit to go.
    You will have a great time. I´ll miss you, but can´t wait to hear about where you´re going..
    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl you get better ...your man has an awesome time plan and I know you are going to spoil him ...all our love on your special day.

    hugs & smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My home is in your heart" how beautiful my friend!

    Happy Anniversary! I pray you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Today is my youngest son's birthday. It's his 5th.
    I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are like "love in a bucket!"

    Happy Anniversary to you both.

    Get well SOON!

    Some park pics for you today on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie!

    I'm coming up for a bit of fresh air, stopped by Kim's last night to see your message and saw you weren't feeling well. When you are feeling up to it, check your e-mail!

    Wishing you and your darling husband a VERY Happy Anniversary and I hope you are feeling much better come the weekend of celebration darlin'!

    AWESOME photos of "your" man and I LOVE your heartfelt message to him on THIS your SPECIAL day together!

    Barb, you TRULY are creative genius honey and I am ALWAYS in awe when I come to visit and see what you have been sharing with ALL of SCRAPLAND! Thank you!

    Love and squishy hugs my friend,
    Linda :)

    P.S. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with Kim's *Hearty Tarty*! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon Barb:)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! SOOOOO sorry you are still sick.Bummers!!:( I hope you are able to celebrate better this weekend!:)I didn't forget it..just wasn't near a puter til now.(I'm using my son's puter)Jim is working on our puters today.Upgrading them both..mine more than his.:)We are using our birthday monies.:)Hopefully mine won't be like pouring cold molasses any more.:)
    It sounds like you have a litte bit of the love-bug today.Lots of love along with a bug.:) Anyway...hope you are able to enjoy your day.:)
    Get better soon!!!:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary you two! What a time to be down with a bug. Darn! But I know no bug can't get between you two. It's great when couples are as loverly as you two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness girl.. I am so sorry you are still feeling ill.. What a sweetie your sweetie is.

    Did you write that poem.. you are amazing.

    Hugs,, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh happy anniversary Barb... I do wish you a wonderful time of celebrations, even if you do have the lurgy.. whats a few germs between loved ones! you sentiment to Mr Miles is beautiful.. you so have a way with words.
    Best Wishes to you both
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope your feeling better soon BARB!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE PRAYERS & HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for these terrific stamp frames! Feel better - that's an order...*Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the COOL stamp frames!! Sure hope you feel better by the weekend so you can celebrate with your sweetie!!! :D HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HUGS!! hope you have a RESTFUL day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the creative stamps! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, isn't he sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWWW- I missed you *versary*!!!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary my dear friend and I hope you are having a wonderful Romantic weekend! Hope the snots have RUN AWAY and you are feeling better too.

    LOVE those photo's of Miles!lol,
    WE lost our electricity AGAIN yesterday- arrrrgh- lol

    But hopefully they have fixed up the line and the sub station now-
    Sending you the BIGGEST hug Barb, and look forward to the *news of the weekend on Monday* ;-)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts