Friday, August 29, 2008


FLOWER FOR JOY
png format 300 dpi
personal use
12" high!

download

My friend Joy lost her Mom yesterday morning at 3 a.m.

I've created this flower as a way to say "We are thinking of you"

Please, forgo a comment here if you're short of time, and leave one of encouragement and comfort on Joy's blog. Just click HERE.

Also - DON'T FORGET to enter my book draw for Virelle Kidder's "Meet Me at the Well" - and if you have a coffee break today, and have not had time to read my blog - take 10 minutes out of your busy day to read WHY this book is here for the (generous) giving, how it all ties in with Joy. I don't have time to re-write it all, but its all posted previous, WITH INSTRUCTIONS on how YOU can win Virelle's Book, and learn more about Virelle.

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb:)
    I have already been to Joy's(yesterday) and left her some luv! I know it's a hard time for her right now and she is soo blessed to have you caring for her.:)
    Thank you soo much for the wonderful flower!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Barb...I am so sorry (for Joy) to hear about her mom :(...I have never talked to her directly, but when another scrapper's father passed away I remember seeing her post on a regular basis with love and support and prayers....I rejoice for her mother though, just think of the reunion we will all have one blessed day! i miss reading your blog my sweet friend, hoping to get back to that daily very soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hello. I love your beautiful blog.
    Thena.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome flower for Joy and her mom ..have been over and left some love ..you have a great day sis ..love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped in for a second... to tell you thank you for the flower... and prayers.. and sending everyone over to leave me love.. I cant tell you how much that has helped... as soon as I can get myself together... I will be back... I love you.. thank you again.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping in to say Hi and Thanks, and let you know I gave you some♥"Link Love"♥over at my place. It’s long overdue…sorry so late!! Each time I go “hunting”, I still get Wowed by the amazing stuff you designers create and then give to us for free. I myself am truly thankful, because without you and your generosity…all of this would be only half as fun. Stay sweet. :) Suzee Q's Stuff
    P.S. Because I’m behind on giving “luv”…I will have to duplicate this for my other “peeps”. I hope this does not take away from the sincerity, because I think you are special and deserve at the least…a “copy and paste”. hee,hee :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts