Friday, November 11, 2011

Noel Card

This is a second post for me today – just loved how this card turned out and wanted to share!  I’m not posting it for any challenge, just for the fun of it. 

Barb-Derksen---Noel-full

I’m very sorry I do not know the name of this designer paper.  It is quite subdued and I was not sure how I would use it.  I created my own cut which is the face of the card with the lettering cut out – I then took the letters, embossed them with Versamark Dazzle and clear embossing powder and heated it.  I cut the star out using my Silhouette Sd – the star is more to an orangey gold than shows here.  I repeated the star in a smaller format in a dark brown and added a random star stickon element in the center. 

Barb-Derksen---Noel-close

I clicked a second photo to show you how I enhanced baby Jesus with my latest favorite toy – a shimmery Gelly Roll.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the muted tones. The star is fantastic and of course the shimmer of your Clear Star gelly roller adds the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barb:)
    What a WONDERFUL card to help celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!!:)
    I LOVE how you used your gelly roller too.Such FUN trying out new things.:)
    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend!!

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts