Friday, November 07, 2014

Fusion Challenge Card - Embossed Ombre

Who knows, I may even make it an entire week creating and posting!  I have a thank you card owed out so chose to marry making one with a challenge and this weeks Fusion Challenge Card - Embossed Ombre caught my interest.  Here is the inspiration:

I decided to go with the sketch:

Fusion-Embossed-Ombre

Supplies: Embossing folder - Cuttlebug, Stamp - My Favorite Things, Paper Pad - Vintage Finds by Teresa Collins

Here’s a little Autumn Poem to enjoy:

Sweet little bird in russet coat

The livery of the closing year

I love thy lonely plaintive note

And tiny whispering song to hear.

While on the style or garden seat

I sit to watch the falling leaves

The songs thy little joys repeat

My loneliness relieves.

~ John Clare

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card with a lovely message! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl you have been busy ...love the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a beautiful poem! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture of your sentiment strip ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card! The BLESS YOU'S are Sweet and so is your poem!
    I LOVE that you are posting again. You were missed!!

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Barb, this paper and colour combination is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the warm colors and rich embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Barb!! Your style is so thoughtful and clever!! Love all the hidden details! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION! Love it when you do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts