Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Fine for PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL and SCRAP FOR HIRE

download

I hope you don't mind a 'reload' of last year's element - I just don't have time to make up a new one right now, in fact, I should have my head stuck in the oven at this very moment. No, nothing drastic going on here, just that I need to clean it out before my Mother In Law comes for a visit. No, she does not really care if its clean or not, but thats always a good cue to me it needs to be done. So I'm taking a moment to fix you up first. This bracelet 'element' is actually a real bracelet made by my friend and talented Artist/Potter/Jeweller Mina, who so generously has allowed me to use this image I took when I wrote up her bio for the gallery last year.

Please, send me your layouts you've created using my elements etc.



So today's entry will be a short and sweet one.

Thank you to all of you who TAGGED me... and I truly hope you will all forgive me too, for I don't even have time to comb my hair these days. You DON'T want to see that! LOL. I DO want to thank each one of you who tagged me - I got tagged FIVE times. really, I'm all tagged out my friends. So don't stop tagging me if you want me to know you like me, but just know I will break your little tagging chain. I have come to the realization I can't do this blog and freebies and everything else and tag too. I'm not a superwoman like KimB or AmyW. haha! NEENER!

I was very impressed the other day when I followed a link and was treated to watching the crew at NASA just as the thingie they landed on Mars hit the surface. Really, watched the crew live at NASA, and you can too, over the next days they will air (do we call it that on a computer) or is it stream - live. Just click HERE to see whats happening today.


I'll share some encouraging thoughts with you:

Don't worry about mistakes.
Making things out of mistakes, thats creativity.
- Peter Max

If one is afraid of losing anything,
they have forgotten God's promise.
- Hafiz

Every person is given something to do
that shows who God is.
- 1 Corinthians 12:7 (the message)






Lastly for today, I'm going to share some cartoons that were sent to me by my friend Alicia - about the rising price of gas. I created the slideshow using a beta of the new sliderocket online slideshow maker - you should check it out. Just click HERE to find out more. Have a good day and I would love to hear from you if you have something to share too!


6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better.

    Those are really funny cartoons - petrol/diesel really going up in price here too.

    What a beautiful bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bracelet is a STUNNER! Thank you AND Mina for sharing such a BEAUTIFUL element! Thank you too for the scriptures and fun slide show! Have a GREAT day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Barb.:)
    Love the bracelet! Thank you both so much for sharing.:)
    I need to clean my oven too..but not this week.I need to heal up first.hehe I think my MIL keeps the cleanest oven I know of.She cleans it out after every use and is always right there to clean up any drips that are made when she is baking.She sets the table for breakfast the night before and even puts the skillet on the stove and spatula on a folded paper towel on the counter next to them all ready to go for when she gets up the next morning. Needless to say..I can't compete.LOL
    I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family...and please try to find time to relax and comb your hair.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slide show is great. Where did you find the cartoons to use in the slide show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bracelet....and the slide show ...ugh gas prices hey ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Friend - hope your head is out of the oven long enough to enjoy this beautiful weather we have been having :)

    Still waiting for the next podcast :)

    Any time for coffee before the in-laws arrive? Probably not but I'm around all day today (thursday) if you happen to need a break or a quick visitor - I can come to you? No worries if you're too busy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts