Sunday, February 05, 2006

MY LATEST SCRAPBOOK PAGE


This is my latest scrapbook layout. This one will print out to two 12 inch pages which will fold open in a scrapbook album. This one took me quite a bit of time, but I learned some very useful new techniques. The journalling tells about how Miles was adopted, and how Mom explained this in a way that was very touching. She said that they picked him because he was special! By the way, you can click on any of the pictures in my blog to see them larger. I've included a poem that was passed to me by my sweet friend Sonya Johnston. It reads as follows:

Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
But still, miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart,
But in it.

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts