Thursday, June 04, 2015

365 Photo(s) of the Day

I hope you’ve enjoyed the last several days of my photos of me and my splendiferous Mr’s fun day away at Molson, Washington.  This little ghost town has so much to offer.  If you ever find yourself with an opportunity make sure you give yourself loads of time.  I’m going to wind up with photos of birds and the little lake nearby. 

Molson20

The lake is very small – and kind of elongated.  But birds seem to love it.

Molson17

The birds in this picture were rather too dark to make a great photo out of so I turned them into a silhouette. 

Molson16

Before you actually see birds you can certainly hear them.  There are many redwing blackbirds and these yellow headed birds too and they make the oddest sounds! 

Molson18

This one is showing off for a mate, I’m sure!

Molson19

Check out the bright blue bill on this Ruddy Duck! 

Couldn’t quite believe our eyes when we saw this.  But after googling it HERE I have learned that “They court females by beating their bill against their neck hard enough to create a swirl of bubbles in the water.”

This wraps up my photos of Molson, for now.  I’m looking forward to visiting the Museum in the future and sharing it with you! 

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts