Friday, March 29, 2013

Another Denim Look Handmade Journal

I recently blogged a small journal I created using a denim shirt I had cut up in THIS post:

Right afterward I decided to tackle a larger one using the same denim and featuring the pocket from it.

1-P3071463

This is the front cover of my journal.

1-P3071466

It measures 5 x 7 and is filled with a mix of both plain writing pages and some Strathmore Fine Art paper drawing pages in a charcoal color as well.

1-P3071464

This pocket is what drew me…

1-P3071465

Absolutely perfect to put a tiny pen covered in the same material inside, ready for journaling on the go. 

Thanks for visiting!

Blogger Labels: Another,Denim,Look,Handmade,Journal,shirt,measures,Fine,paper,Thanks

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project, I love that you are all around crafty :), the recipient will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl you always have neat ideas ...
    thank you for sharing...love the blossoms


    hugs
    (thought I had left a comment earlier so sorry)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts