Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Clean and Simple

I'm just catching my breath after a few days visiting with my Sister in Law Judy - we had a wonderful time visiting, crafting and poking around in the local shops.  It was great to spend time with you Judy!  
I had to build a birthday card for a friend and my Sister Nina invited me to a simple card challenge and I decided to take her up on it.  Here's the sketch: 





And here's my take on it:





Grapic: Graphics Fairy
Stamp Studio G
Papers - various 


Luckily the person this card is intended for likes birds.  I loved how quick this card went - it gave me time to play with other projects - stay tuned!  

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I too like birds and I'm sure that your friend will like this card too. Thank you for playing the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge! Hope you play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barb:)
    I LOVE your card!! So happy Nina was able to help you along with this clean and simple card challenge.I don't know about you ..but I am beginning to really LOVE "clean and simple"..these days.:) Is it just me..or is time just flying by? I seem to always be in a rush to get another card done.:)
    Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend my friend! I miss you too..but I am soo happy for you to be able to spend such precious time with your family.:)

    Huge hugs and LOTS of love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 07, 2011

    Bra-vo !!
    I can't fathom how the sketch turned up in such a beautiful card ! :O
    You ARE gifted !
    C from Paris :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts