Monday, March 07, 2011

Mojo - A Miracle I Made It!

Honestly, can't figure out how I managed to do a Mojo today - I have never worked so hard in all my life. So this card did not employ a ton of techniques other than cutting and pasting. 


I was pretty intimidated when I checked out this week's sketch but just "got at it" and this is what I pulled off, another bright and wild one.




I warned you!  (I see you covering your eyes...) 

I really don't know the names of any of the supplies other than the stamp which is from Inkadinkadoo and the ink which is from Crystal Pigment Ink from Rubber Stampede. 

So, thats my attempt. 

I will be blogging in the next couple of days - I have a new product in the shop at SBE so stay tuned here for a preview! 


7 comments:

  1. I love it, wild and wonderful. It really is beautiful sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, Barb! love the colors! :)
    oh and that caver (i looked up the article) was in Nevada, still awful scary and sad.
    looking forward to your post tomorrow. ;)
    have a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Aunty Barb! It is bright and it's groovy like :)
    Another job well done!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Barb:)
    I think your card is wonderful!! It is a tad bit wild..but I have a feeling..so are you!!LOL I was wondering how I was gonna get a flourish on my card...when I get around to making it..that is..hehe.Your card says it all....Thank you!!:)
    BTW..you are making me look bad..cause I haven't gotten around to making mine yet..and you seem to be a lot more busier than me.LOL
    Hope you have a marvelous day today!

    Huge hugs and lots of love my friend!!

    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card Barb...love the colors..
    Have a great week.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beeyooteeful card my friend! Springy! How is the weather down there? Still frozen tundra up here, but sunny.
    News flash!! Our House is SOLD!!! Praise God. Just signing all the papers this week to make it official. Now, we are asking God "Now What?" :)
    I'm doing The Purpose Driven Life for Lent so I hope to be blogging lots these next 40+ days :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love those glittery leaves. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts