Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY 2nd (blog) ANNIVERSARY to KIM!

Happy (blog) Anniversary to you my dear friend,
I personally hope your blog never has an end,
For its a place of encouragement, freindship and fun,
For entertaining stories you can't be outdone,
You're always giving - yes giving away,
I'm sure you'll give your underwear one day
*giggle*
To you, Kim, my blog-bud, I give you a bow,
I can't imagine it being better than now,
I'll continue to visit, to come and have tea,
Just me and my computer and my friend KIM BEE!

Congrats Kim!

Kim's celebrating by giving YOU something purdy to look at today - so Kim-like! Just click HERE to be swooped over to her place!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary to Kim! So nice of you to make this tribute for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a poet,
    And you don't know it!

    (or maybe you do)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LURVE your poem Barb! you always bring a little cheer to others too you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a wonderful tribute to a wonderful lady. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE poem! you are always soo CREATIVE! Have a SUPER weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Barb:)
    How sweet of you to honor Kim
    with a poem.:) It's a fantastic one too.I bet she loved it.:)
    Just stopped in to say hi again and to see where you have been.

    I have been busy as a bee
    that's why you haven't seen me.:)

    Love and hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOH MAN! Now look what you made me do! I'm laughing and feeling guilty at the same time!
    Oh Barb- you know you have a way with words! ROTFLMAO!
    And no- I'm keeping my underwear at the moment- hee hee.

    Thank YOU so much for this- it was unexpected and I know I've come over late, but all I can say is I LOVE IT and appreciate it and you have just made my (mon)DAY!

    MWAH MWAH MWAH

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts