Monday, February 22, 2016

Just Add Ink #299 Inspiration Card

Such pretty colors in the inspiration picture today -

Just Add Ink # 299

And even though spring is barely beginning (unless the ides of March come upon us and bring us back to winterish weather) - this image still has the power to make me feel all warm, sitting in the shade of a tree and sipping on something sweet and tart and watermelony too.  My imagination did its best to capture this feel:

JAI-299---Barb-Derksen-1

Supplies:

Designer Paper - Crate Paper

Blooms - Die-Namics

Distress Inks - Tim Holtz

JAI-299---Barb-Derksen-2

I love these pretty little gems I picked up at the dollar store - I have them in just about every soft pastel pearlescent shade, and I seem to be able to use them for many projects. 

I hope you've been inspired today!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a pretty take on the inspiration Barbara and the background is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Barbara! I love the detail and softness of your background and your layered flowers look so gorgeous and delicateand perfectly balanced. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-0

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts