Thursday, February 18, 2016

Color Throwdown #380 challenge card

Just loving this monochrome, white and pop of color challenge!

Color Throwdown #380

I got quite a bit of gray in my card, I think…

CT-380---Barb-Derksen

Supplies:

Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye

Designer Paper – Junkitz

Stamp – Inkadinkadoo (blossom)

Stamp – Hero Arts  (Thinking of You)

Markers – TomBow

Gem

Cardstock and Gray Artists pastel paper

I think keeping to the three tones makes it very easy to make an effective and eye-catching card.

I’ll be hopping over to see you too – I reply to all comments!

5 comments:

  1. Love the contrasting patterns and the pop of red! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gray with a pop of color with that sweet flower!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! I love the black and white with the pop of red!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love how you used the colors! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts