Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mojo Monday 435 Challenge Card

Had such fun making this card – layers upon LAYERS of papery goodness.  This is Julee’s fabulous sketch for

Mojo Monday 435

And my little creation:

MM-435-Barb-Derksen-1

The lighting is a little on the dull side but I think you get the idea of all the color and layers going on!

SUPPLY LIST:

Designer Paper – Crate Paper

Stamp – “Birthday Cheer” by Hot off the Press

Markers - TomBow

Ink – Versamark

MM-435-Barb-Derksen-2

I finished it off with a black bow to tie into the black cardstock backing under each layer… then the teeny sequin too!

I hope you take some time to day to STOP and just know that every NORMAL (boring?) day is actually a miracle.  Be thankful that a “normal” day means there is no crisis happening and things are going along as they should.  Celebrate it – and then do something for someone who IS going through crisis (eg: a card, phone call, baking, donation…) – you have the opportunity to make each “ordinary” day EXTRAordinary!

Give Praise:

Psalm 66:1

God’s miracles are all around

Within our sight and touch and sound.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors....the happy factor comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually 'comment' on what I think when I see a card for the first time. My thoughts...WOW! what a beautiful, colorful, eye-popping card. And I agree about normal days...but also be thankful for the ones that aren't normal...that's the days you remember you are not alone...that you have a 'helper' who you can turn to. Have a blessed day.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts