Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEVER STOP…

 

 

Doing random acts of kindness:

parking-lot

Dragged my bummy out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday to sweep and de-weed a HUGE parking lot - just COZ!  

You think  you do RAK’s for someone else but it always makes a positive change in your heart and mindset.  What will YOU do for someone else today?

Wear pretty things - experiment!

Necklace Bracelet (2)

Take a necklace and turn it into a “rainbow throwing” bracelet!

Play with your food:

13-July Cherries and Necklace (23)

Thread 5 pitted cherries onto a popsicle stick, freeze and voila you have “Cherry Pops”  - drizzle with chocolate if you feel decadent!

Be a kid!

Cherry-Ear

Take the “7th” day a week off:

In Scripture for a reason - we all get on the “gerbil wheel” all to easy and it’s hard to get off.  Take a day to relax, restore and draw closer to God!  The scales will fall from your eyes and it will give you a whole new outlook with your heart as well as your eyes!

Blessings!

Blogger Labels: STOP,HUGE,heart,mindset,Wear,Take,necklace,bracelet,Play,food,Thread,Cherry,chocolate,Scripture,outlook
Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Yeppers, all good things for SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas! I can't believe you cleaned a whole parking lot yourself! I don't know what it looked like before, but it sure looks great now!

    I love making rainbows, too.

    And I'm jealous of your lovely cherries. We hardly got any this year. :)

    And I love my Sundays. I go so many different directions the rest of the week; it's nice to put all the deadlines aside and recharge with calm and uplifting activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some might say 'crazy' for sweeping and de-weeding a parking lot... not me though sis :). Your pretties are beautiful, your cherry desserts look totally nummy. Your new ear jewlery might attract a few bugs though. All are fantastic photos. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts