Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #14

 

Good Morning everyone … or should that be GOD morning? 

Whenever I start my day off without delving into the word it does not take me too long before I feel like all the colour has been sucked out of my world.  My faith has become as much a part of me as breathing and my soul calls out to be “fed” each day.  Because I can feel His presence within when I surrender my day, therefore I know my Redeemer indeed does live!

I’d like to share this encouraging thought with you today, in case you missed out or are just needing to hear something positive.

 

O brother man, fold to thy heart thy brother;

Where pity dwells, the peace of God is there;

To worship rightly is to love each other,

Each smile a hymn, each kindly deed a prayer.

~ John Greenleaf Whittier

 

I’m delighted to be Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday for the month of February.  I’ve not had much opportunity to get to know each of our team but I must say I’ve been whelmed with all the warmth from everyone.  Thanks so much for asking me to join you.

Here is my take on this week’s challenge scripture -

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #14

WAW-Feb-8_Barb-Derksen

supplies: 

Paper - Youth Faith by Recollections

everything else - bits and bobs either gifted to me or purchased at a thrift store! 

♥♥♥

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come visit tomorrow to take part in a fun Valentines BLOG HOP! 

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card sis, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Barb :)
    I LOVE your card and I too KNOW our Redeemer LIVES!!:)

    Guess what....I think I have that paper too.:)Finding it will be a bit of a chore since I put it amongst my other papers and not sure which stack it is in.LOL

    Your flower is AWESOME too.LOVE the embossing and the little rosette in the center.:)

    Have a Wonderful rest of the day!!

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright, bold colors you used on this pretty card!
    BTW- thanks for your sweet comment on my blog -- you can find the falling hearts here: http://blogamation.com/categories/valentines-day/170-raining-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful card! That blue flower is so vivid it's amazing.
    Not sure if i have congratulated you yet on getting to be a featured designer.....CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!
    Big hug and lots of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb-This card is stunning. The brilliant blue flower against the background is great. The words of the background are still powerful! Thanks for being a guest with us @ WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that flower!! How pretty!

    I'm so thankful our Redeemer lives! How folks go thru life without Him is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in LOVE with the amazing color of this card--the bright blue and red is amazing over that black and white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card - and your cute falling hearts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card ... it's perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts