Saturday, February 09, 2008







download



I hope you like today's freebie... I would say that my sweetie hung the moon and stars, but I know that God really did.

So sorry it's been a few days since I journalled. Well, not really sorry. It WAS our anniverary and all. Baby, it's ccccold outside but its warm in here! Tee hee!




Pam striking a 'skatr girl' pose on the frozen lake...



The lake that is not frozen any more, by the way. Well, it does kinda firm up at night, but in the daytime the sun comes out and it's melting away. I was about to hang up my skates anyways, what with all my bruises and blisters I incurred last time. My skating super highway I cleared on the lake has plumb melted away into oblivion. I wonder if that will be it for this year.

Making this brief as that durn Olivia keeps pestering me to help her with her software and learning. She owes me big-time... I will have to make her make you another cool giveaway soon. What do you think?




12 comments:

  1. love the stars and the moon ...thanks sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Barb!!!!
    HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the FABOLOUS elements!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soo much for the cute elements!! Happy belated Anniversary!! Spring has to be coming SOON! hehe Have a WONDERFUL day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hanging Moon & Stars! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning again Barb:)
    Cool elements! Thank you so much for sharing them with me:)
    I just stopped by to let you know I am taking a couple of days off again.My eyes are giving me a fit.:( Guess it's time to do something else for a while.:)
    It's cold here this morning.No frozen lakes that are melting though.:)How sad for you..all that path making just to watch it melt.Bummers!
    Well..I need to get away from the monitor for a while.
    Thanks for stopping by.It's getting lonesome over there.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the stars and moon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used your moon and stars in a layout! Oh, how I love them. You can check it out on my blog!
    www.simplyracheluncensored.blogspot.com

    Don't worry - it is actually pretty censored :)

    Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and you may ABSOLUTELY publish the layout ! Honestly, it is me who is honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lake's photos are fantastic, wonderful. :) And the description of the sounds of the lake is something new to me. I have never lived near a frozen lake and it looks like nature is so different from the perspective of someone who lives in a city than from someone who lives there. It's incredible the amount of sounds and how different from the cities they are. For someone living in a city it's kind of romantic to hear about the groaning of the lake, like if it was talking or complaining about the ice above.

    The Valentine's elements are terrific and very beautiful, thanks so much for sharing them. :)

    Best wishes. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts