Monday, August 28, 2006

PART ONE OR TWO OF TODAYS TWO PART BLOG ENTRY

I am having a REAL PROBLEM trying to upload pics to Blogger today...so I will do my entries in two batches instead. 2 pics here, 3 on the other.

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD MY ELEMENT READ THIS:

I would like to give you some instructions. I am still hosting my elements with yousendit. I've really enjoyed the site because, unlike many other upload sites it did not have a LOT of ads and popups. Unfortunately I notice they are now doing it. I know some argue that they HAVE to have the ads, but hey, I'm giving free elements everyday without relying on ads, right? I promise to never have ads on my blog.

SO, when you arrive at the yousendit download page, chances are you will likely be presented with a BIG popup advertisement (I'm looking at one for holdem poker) and it will APPEAR as if you can't go on until you click on it. DON'T CLICK ON IT. Look beyond it, down until you see the sentence that says: 'your file is available for download' and then click on the BLUE BOX that says download.

This said, I am now on a mission to find a new place to share my elements. I know a lot of you download goodies from other sites... do you have any sites that are good and don't have a lot of ads? I would love it if you can steer me in the right direction. Email me at lalalime@hotmail.com


PAPER ROSES ELEMENT

download

I hope you like this element. Its something I am experimenting with. It is supposed to be like it was torn out of a magazine, so you can use it like a collage effect or 'staple' it onto your layouts etc.

MEETING GINA LAYOUT

kit by: Arli L "Long Days of Summer"

I finally got my buttocks in gear and scrapped the picture of my friend Gina (her link is in my links list) who I got to meet and spend time with this summer. Loveya Chica!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! You are such a sweetie!

    I love the paper rose! Love the look! It is SUPER COOL!~G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO .... I dont normally like digital, but this one really got my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the rose ...another awesome element..nice to see you back..love ya sis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts