Saturday, February 02, 2019

Wishing You Peace


Goodness, far too long to make a card, even sweeter now that I know I get to create and post the same challenges as my Sis (Nina) and SIL (Judy



This week’s Freshly Made Sketches 373 inspires and I decided to include a few items I’ve not had an opportunity to use yet.  I started with a nice solid Neenah columns card base – I save these for projects with a “white space” background as the paper is so pleasing.  First I stamped “Wishing You Peace” from Gina K ‘Peaceful Roses” clear stamps.   I diecut this Spellbinders Flower Box out of the leftovers of a sheet of Bo Bunny “a gift of love” designer paper.  I chose some pretty ribbons in pinks and glued them diagonally across the card.   I cut a plain panel for the bottom leaving it longer on each side, adding a double layer of foam tape in the middle, then folding each end under and neat to the edges of the flower box I tacked it to the card base over the ribbons -  (the double foam in the middle makes the flower box “wow” out in the center.  My final touch is a pretty crystal pinkish heart!  

5 comments:

  1. Terrific card! I love the ribbons you used for the diagonal lines. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card thanks for the invite for the challenges.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love that white paper! Those columns are fantastic! Love the sweet pink flowers too! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in reds and pinks! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts