Friday, January 11, 2019

Where Oh Where?



FINALLY - since last year even, I’m posting a card.  






I based my card on Tuesday Morning Sketches #485. Which you can find my visiting  http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2019/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-485.html This is a poignant sketch as it was created by a former design team member Jessi Fogan who sadly passed away in December.  My heartfelt prayers to everyone who was in her world.  

I chose to do a lot of layering up and taking advantages of double sided designer paper.  Oh and how I dearly dearly wish I’d marked down just which paper this was, though I suspect it was a BoBunny.  (This little aside: my husband can never get over how I can remember all the important details of life and survival but ask me where I bought something from a thrift store or something about my crafting and hallelujah its embedded loudly in my brain) So I’m pretty confident its BB.  At any rate, I also used a paisley embossing folder and a Spellbinders floral die cut and the sentiment is stamped in an Andrionak embossing powder in this lucious color.  

I’ve struggled with blogging these past few months.  Sometimes just too busy, sometimes not motivated and strangely I found myself often wanting to just nest and keep life simple and spend time quietly.  So I’m good, life is beautiful.  Just saying’. 




4 comments:

  1. I love your season of nesting!! Life IS beautiful Barbara and even a bit more beautiful with your creations and your fun blog. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card! I love the papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. The papers are lovely and I love the punched flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layers are lovely and I really like how you arranged the flowers. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts