Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Always BE Amazing



Woo Hoo - fitting in a tiny flurry of cards while the fitting is possible - I seem to get derailed all over the place.  I think I enjoy the process even more being as its sporadic.  


I took incentive from this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches #489 -  I knew just what I wanted to do!

I used a natural cardstock and layered up some WeR Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6 x 6 DP trimmed into the slices.  I used a Simon Says Stamp "Be" stamp set for the sentiment in black Versafine.  I heat embossed in clear.  I blocked out sections and coloured the mid section using Tim Holtz Distress in Abandoned Coral. 



I die cut a spellbinders double layer butterfly using another DP scrap and an over-layer of transparent neutral vellum.  I finished this little beauty off with a gem from Studio Katia.  Last touch was some pretty very very fine embroidery foiled floss in a soft pink, swirled around the whole sweet butterfly.  \

I do indeed thank you for taking the time to visit today!  ♥ Wishing you creativity and happiness this week ♥


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Lovely papers and wonderful sentiment! Your butterfly and foiled floss are the perfect added touch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! What a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts