Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Thinking of You Floral Card

TMS406-Barb-Derksen-1

Since its been forever and EVER since I’ve blogged – or crafted even, I decided to jump in while I had a few moments between household chores this morning.

TMS406-Barb-Derksen-2

 

How fitting I found Tuesday Morning Sketches #406 appealed to me right away:

My card came together almost by itself as I had set aside pretty supplies I’d not had a chance to play with.  Without further ado here are the supplies used.  I used a white cardstock base, die cut the bottom layer using a Simon Says Stamp stitched die cut.  I layered a slice of Pocket Blossom designer paper by DCWV (purchased at Michaels) I stamped the sentiment with a Paper Smooches Stamp and then die cut and embbossed with Art-C stamp and cut.  I added a bit of tiny sequined twine from my ribbons stash. 

I like the gold foil accents on the teensy floral pattern in the DP which is complemented by the sequins. 

Thanks for visiting.  I hope to post some photos and just plain chatter here in the coming days because frankly, I miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts