Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Sweet Birthday Card

YNS-90-Barb-Derksen

Really loved this fast and simple Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #90, chose this over the colors as I sometimes have a difficult time bringing colors together – I get hung up on the colors and lose direction.  I went with allowing the designer paper to do most of the heavy work.  Loved this panel from A.W. Cute of a vintage jam label.  I paired it with my “go to” (so many many times) stamp from Your next stamp (birthday sentiment) and added a “sweet” from Honey Bee Stamps  on white cardstock, backed with dark blue which I scalloped.  Lastly was the teensy tiny gem to dot the “i”.

Thanks for dropping in today. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card ...love the little jam stickers ...another great job ...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for linking up with the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts