Friday, October 27, 2017

Kraft Based Birthday Card

STB-Oct-26-2017---Barb-Derksen

This was such a fun card to make!  I grazed through a few challenges until I hit upon this week’s Seize the Birthday "Kraft Card Base" (there is another option too, but I got excited about the kraft…)

I have this 12 x 12 Paper pad from Craft Smith which I’ve been wishing to use in a project so this was the time to just go with it.  I paired it up with this sweet little stamp from All Night Media “Hedgehog”.  I used a birthday sentiment from My Favorite Things and layered everything up and made a peek a boo hole for the sweet Hedgie!  My photo does not do it justice, I’m pleased with how it turned out.  

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Barb, that little hedgehog is too cute and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love your little hedgehog. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts