Sunday, August 13, 2017

“Just for You” card

Sunday-Stamps-159---Barb-Derksen

I’m trying to make cards whenever the chance arises being as its summer and the opportunities are hit and miss.  I decided to base a card off of Sunday Stamps #159 challenge which is a color challenge:

I was attracted to the gentle but juicy and warm shades. 

My card is relatively clean, relying mostly on layering atop a base of “lemonade” designer paper by Basic Grey, then rectangular die cut shapes (Simon Says Stamp)  and accenting it with the lovely heart textured DP scrap (dunno, just found it in my scrap stash) a sentiment by Forever in Time (embossed this) stamped with Versafine in black. 

Sunday-Stamps-159-2-Barb-Derksen

The finishing touches being three little gems and a tiny heart punch of the BG paper which I added shine and depth with Diamond Glaze.

Thanks for coming by! 

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, this background paper is perfect for our color combo! The heart panel is so pretty, too! A lovely card for someone special! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flat and mailable card! I love the different textures and patterns you added to each layer. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts