Sunday, November 06, 2016

You are AMAZING Card

JAI-335-Barb-Derksen

This is my take on the “Just Add Ink” Card Challenge – a nice and simple challenge.  Had hoped to take an hour out to craft WITH my Sister Nina (who’s birthday it is today TA-DAAAA!) and my SIL Judy too, but we all have conflicting schedules so we are working apart but together – the joy of the internet. I’m the luckiest gal in the world with the most incredible sister ever, and a batch of lovely sister in laws. That we love to create together, on and off line, is totally bonus. 

What’s not to like about this Just Add Ink #335 challenge – three simple shapes and a sentiment.  I chose to use my x cut dies, teeny tiny sentiment words and butterflies by Honey Bee Stamps and some Tim Holtz distress inks and finishing off with a brush of Wink of Stella on the butterfly wings. 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice... I haven't made cards in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great background effect Barbara and fab use of the Just Add Ink sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful, Barbara! I love that you used hexagons, and really like your colour choices. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool background - I really liked how you coloured part of if and left the rest natural - a wonderful idea. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to use the sketch! I love that you've used hexies, and the colouring on the base card is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts